1. Spooky Oreo Pops 

Courtesy: Chelsea’s Messy Apron

What you’ll need:

• 1 package of Oreos in any flavor
  • Lollipop sticks
  • Parchment paper

(For the spider pop):

• 1 bag of Milk Chocolate morsels
  •  Candy Eyeballs (or black and white icing)
  • 1 bag of string black licorice laces 

(For the skeleton pop):

• 1 bag of White Chocolate morsels
  • Black gel icing

(For the Frankenstein pop):

• Dark green candy melts
  • Green sprinkles
  • Candy Eyeballs (or black and white icing)
  • Pretzel sticks
  • Black gel icing

If you love Oreos and want a super quick craft, look no further! Start with your favorite Oreo flavor and a bag of chocolate morsels. Begin by carefully twisting the top off of each Oreo. Don’t be discouraged if any of them break (just eat those)! Next, put a bowl of the morsels in the microwave for 20 seconds at a time (heat, stir, repeat) until the chocolate is melted. For each pop, dip one end of a lollipop stick into the chocolate, press it into the Oreo cream, and cover it with the top cookie. If you’re doing the spider or Frankenstein pop, be sure to also press the licorice/pretzels into the cream before covering the Oreo back up.

Next, lay the Oreo pops out on a sheet of parchment paper. Rather than dipping the pops, gently pour a spoonful of chocolate onto the Oreo. This method will prevent the Oreo from falling off the stick and will allow you more control for covering the whole cookie. Allow the pops to harden fully, then decorate as you please!

2. Nutter Butter Boos

Courtesy: Home Made Interest

What you’ll need:

• 1 package of Nutter Butter cookies
  • 1 bag of White Chocolate morsels
  • 1 bag of Milk Chocolate morsels
  • Parchment paper
  • 1 sandwich bag

To get started on these adorable peanut butter ghosts, lay out a sheet of wax paper and melt your chocolate in two separate bowls. Put a bowl of white chocolate morsels in the microwave for 20 seconds at a time (heat, stir, repeat) until the chocolate is fully melted. Repeat this in a separate bowl with the milk chocolate morsels.

Hold up a Nutter Butter cookie and pour a spoonful of white chocolate over the top. Lay the cookie down on the parchment paper and repeat. Let the sheet of cookies cool until the chocolate has hardened. Next, pour the melted milk chocolate into a sandwich bag and snip a small portion of one corner to create a small hole. Use this bag to gently squeeze the eyes and mouth onto each ghost. Let the chocolate harden, and you’re good to go!

3. “Eye Scare You” Halloween Donuts 

Courtesy: Wilton

What you’ll need:

• A box of donuts (Krispy Kreme works really well!)
  • 1 bag of White Chocolate morsels
  • Mixed bag of colored candy melt morsels
  • Red icing tube
  • Black icing tube
  • Parchment paper

Calling all donut lovers! Start this treat off with a box of your favorite glazed donuts and a bowl of white chocolate morsels. Put the bowl of morsels in the microwave for 20 seconds at a time (heat, stir, repeat) until the chocolate is melted. Lay your donuts out on the sheet of parchment paper and carefully pour the chocolate onto the donuts using a spoon. Pick any color from your bag of mixed morsels and rest it in the center of the donut. Let the chocolate harden, then decorate them using your icing. For extra spookiness, be sure to make the eyes as veiny as possible

4. Wicked Witch Fingers 

Courtesy: Simply Sated

What you’ll need:

• Dark green candy melts
  • Pretzel rods
  • Raw almond slices
  • Parchment paper

If you’re looking for something that’s as easy as it is eerie, try these witch fingers! Melt the green chocolate morsels in the microwave for 20 seconds at a time (heat, stir, repeat) until the chocolate is fully melted. Dip the pretzel rods in the melted chocolate and place them on the parchment paper. Next, press almond slices onto the top of the rod to resemble fingernails. Finally, allow the chocolate to dry partially and use a toothpick to create lines that resemble knuckles. Let the chocolate fully harden and you’re all set!

5. Rice Krispies Pumpkin Patch 

Courtesy: One Little Project

What you’ll need:

• 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
  • ½ stick of butter
  • 1 package of mini marshmallows
  • Orange food coloring (or red and yellow)
  • Mini Rolo candies
  • Green M&M’s

Begin by evenly stirring the butter and marshmallows in a saucepan. Once the mixture has liquefied, pour it into a large bowl and add food coloring. Start with only a few drops, and continue adding until you reach your desired color. Next, pour the Rice Krispies into the bowl and mix with a large spoon. Roll the mixture into medium-sized balls while it is still warm. Now, gently press a mini Rolo into the top of the pumpkin to resemble a stem. Finally, press a green M&M next to the Rolo to resemble a leaf. Line up your treats, and the pumpkin patch is ready to go!

School: Florida State University Year: Senior Major: Editing, Writing, and Media
Her Campus at Florida State University.