Style

5 Dazzling Lingerie Brands to Rock This Valentine’s Day

Valentine’s day is not only for lovers, but it is also for loving yourself! Colorful, comfortable lingerie can not only be fun for a romantic date night, but also for lounging in and marathoning Gossip Girl with Ghirardelli chocolates in tow. These five lingerie brands are not only unique and versatile, but they are also relatively affordable. Whether you are spicing up your Valentine’s Day outfit or taking a cozy night off for self-care, these lingerie brands won’t disappoint!

1. Yandy

Courtesy: MilledCourtesy: Poshmark 

Yandy is one of the most inexpensive and diversified lingerie sites I’ve ever laid my eyes on. With prices on sets and rompers ranging from $10 to $40, this site provides a serious bang for its buck. You can buy everything from classy lace pieces complete with garter belts to sheer, strappy bodysuits. Yandy even has a costume, swimwear and activewear section to keep you cute and flirty for every occasion.

2. Pink Moon Loungewear​

Courtesy: Pink Moon Loungewear

Pink Moon Loungewear is one of my personal favorites and a small company that deserves a lot more attention. Pink Moon is an expanding business originally started by two sisters in Maryland in 2012. They started with graphic t-shirt designs, but then switched to comfy and sexy loungewear in 2016. I can personally attest that their designs are quality, and the price range is from $30 to $50 for their sets. They are always coming out with new, one-of-a-kind designs, so be sure to swipe the one you love before it’s off the table!

3. Savage X Fenty by Rihanna

Courtesy: eBay

Savage X Fenty is pricier, as it is Rihanna’s signature brand, but the designs are beautifully detailed. Prices can range from roughly $30 to $100, which is a pretty inclusive price range considering the materials are high quality and the designs are exquisite. Savage X Fenty boasts a large Valentine’s Day collection, a nude collection, and plenty of other colorful pieces. The designs also go beyond lingerie to include athletic underwear, sleepwear and robes. You are guaranteed to feel like a queen no matter what set or bodice you choose!

4. Intimissimi​

Courtesy: The Zoe Report Courtesy: The Zoe Report 

Intimissimi is the far less expensive, Italian Victoria’s Secret. Prices range from $20 to roughly $80 depending on the sale and time of year. There is currently a fantastic 70% off sale on winter and fall styles, including the lingerie pictured above. The designs range from classy and simple to modern and daring, which gives the brand a diverse range. Intimissimi also has light satin sleepwear and a full clothing section if you’d like to go beyond lingerie.

5. Naja

Courtesy: Gazette Review 

Courtesy: Poshmark 

Naja is a colorful, eco-friendly lingerie and activewear company. Naja was founded by Catalina Girald and Gina Rodriguez…yes, Gina Rodriguez from the hit telenovela, Jane the Virgin! This unique brand also has a division of humanitarian work called Underwear For Hope and they also have a section entitled “Shop Zero Waste” with garments made from recycled fabrics. Due to the contribution to a social and environmental cause, the designs do range from roughly $20 to over $100 dollars. This line has a great variety from inexpensive sporty designs to classic lace finishes. This bold line is perfect for a romantic who is both environmentally and socially conscious.

Molly is a junior in the Editing, Writing, and Media major at FSU. She hopes to pursue a career in investigative or political journalism. Her interests include leaving Florida, watching Saturday Night Live, and spending time with the people she loves. Follow her on instagram @mollyrae678
Her Campus at Florida State University.