3 Upcoming Makeup Collaborations We Can’t Wait to Drop

Hey Collegiettes! I’m Melizza Black, your HC FSU Beauty Guru. I spend my time watching makeup tutorials and product reviews while simultaneously scrolling through Instagram to catch up on the latest makeup news. If you’re as passionate as I am about a bright highlight and a strong contour, look out for my weekly beauty articles!

Fans live for their favorite bloggers, vloggers and celebrities to create something they can buy and use, and when it’s makeup, the hype is even more intense. Three of your absolute FAVORITES are bringing you new products that are above and beyond #MakeupGoals.

1. Jaclyn Hill x Morphe

Courtesy: Instagram

The true Queen of Makeup announced early this year that she would be collaborating with everyone’s favorite online makeup retailer Morphe Brushes. She’s created a 35-shade eyeshadow palette, and even though we’ve only seen swatches on her Snapchat, we can already tell it’s going to be gorgeous! She’s been working on the palette for over a year to ensure the perfect quality, color and pigmentation of all the shadows. The palette was originally set to release in March, but has since been pushed back with no official release date. Needless to say, we’re waiting anxiously. 

Courtesy: Revelist

2. Kylie Cosmetics x Kim Kardashian

Courtesy: Instagram

No surprise that Kylie Jenner is rolling out another new set of liquid lipsticks that are sure to sell out within minutes. After her KoKo Collection with her sister Khloe Kardashian was a huge success, it was only a matter of time before she teamed up with Kim. The KKW X KYLIE set contains four liquid lipsticks that feature an all new “Créme Liquid Lipstick” formula. Kim Kardashian West got the honor to name all of the lipsticks… after herself of course. KIKI, KIM, KIMMIE and KIMBERLY are all now “signature Kim K nudes” available for you to wear. The collection launches Tuesday, April 25 at 3 p.m. pst!

Courtesy: Instagram 

3. Chrissy Teigen x Becca Cosmetics

Courtesy: Instagram

Becca Cosmetics, the ones who brought us Jaclyn Hill’s Champagne Pop Highlight and face palette, has teamed up with none other than the hilarious Chrissy Teigen to bring the makeup world another highlighting palette. The Becca x Chrissy Glow Palette features two highlights, a contour shade and a blush all wrapped up in the perfect springtime packaging. The shades look like they’ll compliment just about any skin tone and we’re sure the quality will be great because Becca Cosmetics hasn’t been known to disappoint. The palette is set to launch next month!

Courtesy: Instagram

I'm currently studying Editing Writing & Media and Public Relations at FSU. When I'm not busy, I love scouting out new restaurants, parks and things to do around Tallahassee. And of course I document it all on Instagram! #DoItForTheGram
Her Campus at Florida State University.