3 Things You Need to Know about ‘The Office’ Campus Crawl

Seminole Dining is hosting a campus crawl in March and it’s definitely an event that you’ll want to be a part of! The campus crawl is an opportunity for anyone to go around campus and try featured dishes from various dining locations, all named after your favorite characters from The Office. Even if you aren’t a fan of the show, this is a fun spring semester activity that’ll brighten up your dining experience!

Courtesy: Seminole Dining 

How it Works

To begin your campus crawl journey, you’ll need to first pick up a punch card from any of the participating locations or from the card office! The campus crawl card has ten areas for each of The Office themed items. Upon visiting each of these ten locations and ordering one of the menu items named after a character, you will receive a location specific punch on your card. Five of the locations feature food menu items, each with a vegetarian option, and the other five locations feature drink items! Once you have visited these locations and filled your punch card, you can take the completed card to the card office to claim exclusive event prizes!

Courtesy: Seminole Dining

Participating Locations and Menu Items

The drink menu items include a Starbucks refresher from Dirac, Starbucks frappucino from Strozier, Red Eye espresso drink or latte from The Canteen @ 1851, a milkshake from The Den and a smoothie from Natural (located in the Leach)! For more specific details on the drinks, visit the participating locations. The food items include a salad or chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-a, the grill or deli special from Garnet and Go (located at the bus stop by University Center A), build your own bowl or salad from La Cocina (Union Green), two choices of a burrito from The Den and two choices of burgers from JStreet Grill @ 1851! Each of these locations features a vegetarian option.

Courtesy: Seminole Dining 

Prizes

Once you complete the crawl, you can take your punch card to the card office by April 2, 2018 and exchange it for exclusive event prizes! Each person to complete the crawl will get a special coffee mug and the first 50 people to complete the crawl will receive additional goods! 

Courtesy: Seminole Dining 

Courtesy: Seminole Dining 

Keep on the lookout for additional events for the campus crawl including The Office Trivia Night at The Den! Date: TBA

Her Campus at Florida State University.