3 Things to Do in Tallahassee During Easter Weekend

Madison Social Adult Easter Egg Hunt

As adults, our days of Easter baskets and egg hunts have come to an end. Luckily, Madison Social, Centrale and Township are giving us a chance to relive our childhood on Sunday, April 16. Their “Adult Easter Egg Hunt” will have 1000 eggs hidden on Madison Street. Each will contain prizes including gift cards, drink coupons, pennies and (maybe) mini liquor bottles.

More info can be found on the Facebook page here

Courtesy: Get Your Fashion Style

Gaines Street Easter Egg Hunt for Adults

If you can’t make it out to Madison on Sunday (understandable, it’s Easter), head to Gaines Street the day before, Saturday, April 15,  for a similar event. Hunt along Gaines Street and Railroad Square to find eggs filled with discounts and freebies from local shops. Participating stores include Gaines Street Pies, Monument Tattoos, Voodoo Dog, Grasslands Brewery, All Saints Café and many more. Finding eggs could win you free beer, food, clothing and even tattoos!

More info on the Facebook page here

Tallahassee Brews and Burgers Festival

If you’d rather leave the egg hunts to the kids, the Tallahassee Brews and Burgers Festival is the event for you. Brass Tap Midtown will hold this annual festival on Saturday, April 15. A general admission ticket gets you access to food, live music and craft beer from local and regional breweries. There will also be a burger competition among local burger places. The best part is the proceeds will be going towards a local non-profit, so you can have fun and feel good about it.

More info and tickets can be found on their website

Courtesy: Deals Extra

Her Campus at Florida State University.