We’re back with another themed week on the site: Beauty Week. This semester, Her Campus FSU has created themed weeks dedicated to exclusive content we believe all of our readers should have access to. Keep up on the site for the next few days as we tackle everything from the best beauty brands to follow to the much-debated brazilian. Trust us, you don’t want to miss this.

Like they say… inner beauty is great, but a little mascara never hurt! These three beauty experts are here to encourage you to let your inner beauty shine, all while giving helpful tips on how to be a total smoke show!

Katey McFarlan

Courtesy: Katey McFarlan

There is no way to describe Katey McFarlan besides the mother of all fashion/beauty bloggers. Her blog, Chronicles Of Frivolity, is the perfect combination of product reviews, outfit inspiration, home inspiration, and lifestyle routine tips. Her posts range anywhere from the perfect makeup routine for the season, to what to wear to a special occasion, to her morning quiet time, to to her review of a diet. Katey’s goal is to help every girl look like their best self, all while tackling other areas of their lives. This Texas girl is here to show you how to she lives and juggles her life as a Christian, newlywed, puppy momma, and fashionista.

Instagram: @kateymcfarlan

Snapchat: kateymcfarlan

Courtesy: Katey McFarlan

P.S. I seriously recommend following her on SnapChat. Her snaps of her new pup, Peaches, make my day every time.

Emily Gemma

Courtesy: Emily Gemma

Emily Gemma, a small-town girl with not-so-small curls, is your go-to girl for helping make your decision on what to buy while standing in Sephora or Ulta. This beauty bombshell’s perfect combination of beauty, style and hair goals can be found on her blog, The Sweetest Thing. Along with being strikingly stunning, she put the “sweet” in the title of her blog. She gives detailed reviews of countless beauty products and even makes step-by-step videos of her makeup routines. Her luscious curls always look like she just hopped off of a Victoria Secret runway, and she gives plenty of tips to make yours look like that, too! If you’re ever in Tulsa, OK, there’s a good chance you’ll run into her at the local Starbucks (possibly accompanied by her husband, John). Not to mention, she has the most adorable Golden Doodle, Fitz, that frequents her social media.

Instagram: @emilyanngemma

Twitter: @EmilyAnnGemma

SnapChat: emilyanngemm

Warning: By adding Emily on Snapchat, you’ll have to frequently remind yourself that she’s not actually your best friend. Her infectious personality is enough to make anyone want to be her BFF!

Courtesy: Emily Gemma

Amber Fillerup Clark

Courtsey: Amber Fillerup Clark

Hair goals? Check. Fashion and beauty goals? Check. Husband goals? Check. Baby goals? Check. Travel Goals? Check. Amber Fillerup Clark, the author of The Barefoot Blonde, is the ultimate Supermama. She manages to constantly look flawless, all while traveling the world with her husband and two babies under two! She is best known for her hair braid tutorials and picture-perfect family. It seems like every time she posts an Instagram, her blonde locks are in a different braid than the day prior, and her little babes got even cuter. Along with all of her great hair, makeup and fashion advice, she also offers insightful lifestyle tips (particularly towards other mamas who strive to lead a similar lifestyle).  

Instagram: @amberfillerup

Snapchat: amberfillerup

Courtesy: Amber Fillerup Clark

Her Campus at Florida State University.