17 Experiences Every FSU Student Has While Going Out

Disclaimer: This article does not represent the views of Her Campus FSU.

1. Thinking what would happen if you fell into the pool at Recess, then realizing it’s probably riddled with STDs.

2. Stepping into Coliseum and acknowledging it’s basically just a glorified dumpster with lights.

3. Taking a minute to reevaluate your life choices when you see the staircase at Recess because back-to-back tequila sunrises and heels don’t match. 

4. Trying to break through the bar line at Purg and breaking a sweat in the process.

5. Wearing open toed shoes to Tabu or Coliseum because your outfit must be ON POINT; by the end of the night, your feet are covered in mysterious black scum.   

6. Walking out of Tenn (Encore forever though) and not knowing if the buzzing noises could be early onset deafness.

7. Agreeing to go to AYCD at the Strip because it means you can binge on McDonalds afterwards.

8. Leaving Standard early to beat the line at Charlie’s and get extra curly fries.

9. Seeing people hooking up in the middle of Coliseum and having a mixture of “ew wtf” thoughts and “well, good for them.”

10. Spending 45 minutes perfecting your hair only to come home and have it absolutely WRECKED.

11. Checking up on your makeup in the middle of the night after 5 shots and wondering where it all went.

12. Having a plan with all your girlfriends to stick together during the night, but somehow ending up alone.

13. Giving your friends “the look” when a creepy guy approaches you so that they can save you.

14. Seeing parents at Madison Social and wondering if they are judging you for ordering your third High Line.

15. Downing a Guthrie’s box in less than five minutes because mom didn’t raise no b***h (and well, you’re also hungry).

16. Flirting with a guy so he buys you a y-bomb and then leaving.

17. When you make eye contact with the cute guy across the bar at Recess and start planning your wedding..

All gifs courtesy: Giphy

Alejandra is a Junior at Florida State University double majoring in Media Communication Studies and Editing, Writing, and Media. Upon graduating from FSU she aspires to become a screenwriter.
Her Campus at Florida State University.