16 Inspirational Quotes to Get You Through Finals

1. “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther.” - J.P. Morgan

2. “The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore.” -Vincent Van Gogh

3. “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

4. “If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” - Henry David Thoreau

5. “We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.” - Joseph Campbell

6. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.” - Walt Whitman

7. “In college, you learn how to learn. Four years is not too much time to spend at that.” - Mary Oliver

8. “I dwell in possibility.” - Emily Dickinson

9. “Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble up, if thou wilt ever dig.” - Marcus Aurelius

10. “Act like you expect to get into the end zone.” - Christopher Morley

11. “We are here to make another world.” - W. Edwards Deming

12. "I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am." - Sylvia Plath

13. "And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good." - John Steinbeck

14. “Out of difficulties grow miracles.” - Jean de la Bruyere

15. “If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it.” - Lucy Larcom

16. “The meaning I picked, the one that changed my life: Overcome fear, behold wonder.” - Richard Bach