15 Awesome Gift Ideas for All Your BFFs

So technically, the term BFF is supposed to be reserved for your one and only best friend. But, most people have multiple best friends who have diverse personalities and who make their lives more interesting, eclectic and just downright more amazing. You appreciate them all equally and want to get them each an awesome gift that is as unique as they are. This gift guide will help you find the perfect present that will suit any and all of your friends. They may even fall into more than one category, which just means more gifts for you to choose from!

1. The Plain Jane: This friend finds beauty in simplicity and practicality. 

Urban Outfitters Delfonics Quitterie Pouch, $22

This simple clutch is perfect for holding all the essentials: money, lip balm, sunglasses, etc. The glasses peeking out of this pouch are Quay by the way, and if you’re not on them yet you should be. 

Urban Outfitters Gold Inital Bar Necklace, $16

You can never go wrong with a plain, dainty necklace. This one is even personalized with your friend’s initial. 

Nasty Gal Plaid News Fringe Scarf, $38

This scarf is super cozy, cute and affordable. Nasty Gal never disappoints. 

2. The Future Beauty Guru: This friend is completely obsessed with beauty.  

Nylon Shop Cat Eye Pouch, $24

You can never practice your cat eye too much. Your beauty BFF will totally relate.

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette, $12.50

This palette is crazy affordable and so versatile. Plus, it’s made by one of the top beauty gurus on YouTube, Carli Bybel! 

Urban Outfitters NYX Soft Matte Lip Creame Set, $12

These festive shades will add some spice to your lips for the holidays. 

3. The Party Animal: This friend is always down to go out and you love them for it.

Nylon Shop Help Me I’m Poor Mug, $17.99

After going out every night this is bound to happen. Let your BFF sip away their hangover with this hilarious mug. 

Nasty Gal Fairy Dust iPhone 6 Case, $28

A phone case is a must when you go out. You might as well give your friend one that’s as fun as they are.

Urban Outfitters Electro Flask, $20

This flask’s colors speak for themselves. Your BFF is sure to get a lot of use out of this. 

4. The Quirky One: This friend brings an unexpected flair to your life and keeps you on your toes.

Urban Outfitters Friendship Necklace Set, $24

This is the best BFF necklace set that I’ve ever come across. #squadgoals

Nasty Gal Once and Fur Ball Key Chain, $18

This little fur ball is such an easy way to accessorize an outfit or bag. Plus this one is garnet! 

Nylon Shop Basic Repellant 3D Phone Case, $38

Because your quirky friend is far from basic. 

5. The Comedian: This friend finds the humor in every situation and never fails to make you laugh. 

Urban Outfitters Money Pizza Respect By: The Fat Jew, $26

If you don’t know who The Fat Jew is just look him up on Instagram and you’ll instantly see why he’s a match for your funny friend. 

Nylon Shop Pug Destroyed Cap, $36

This hat is sure to get your friend a lot of compliments. Simply put: Pug Life.

Nylon Shop Dad Bod Graphic Tee, $28

Your friend is funny and ahead of trend. You go Glenn Coco. 

Her Campus at Florida State University.