The 11 Stages of Waiting for ‘Stranger Things’

It’s that time of year again, it’s Stranger Things season! The premiere of season 2 is Friday, Oct. 27! It’s getting closer and closer as we speak. With this comes a lot of anticipation and excitement. You might be going through a few things right now and we are going through it with you! Here are the 11 stages of waiting for Stranger Things to return:

1. Rewatching the First Season

To get ready, you have to remember what happened last season. It has to be fresh in your mind for everything to make sense, so rewatching is a must.

Courtesy: Giphy

2. Remembering Barb

This high-waisted pants queen was taken from us much too soon. We will never forget her fiery locks and how she was truly one of the show’s best characters.

Courtesy: Giphy

3. Trying to Figure out if You Like Steve

This one is tricky because this boy flip-flopped like a fish out of water. He was a pretty big douche to Nancy and Johnathan, but in the end, he did his part to help. Steve is the hardest character to pin down.

Courtesy: Wikipedia

4. …And All Your Feelings for Nancy

Listen, Nancy was a precious angel who was there for Johnathan when no one else was. She is also a total badass. She’s pretty cute too.

Courtesy: PopSugar

5. Don’t Forget About Your Girl Crush on Winona Ryder

After not being on screen for so long, Winona Ryder made her way back into the spotlight with this show. She was the queen of the 90s and is now the queen of binge-watching.

Courtesy: Giphy

6. Reading Theories on Twitter

This is a must. With so little information about what the plot of the new season is going to be, you need to get your “Stranger Things” fill wherever you can. Twitter is thriving with theories, so check them out!

Courtesy: Giphy

7. Planning Your Drinking Game

Something tells me taking a shot every time you hear “Will” might be fatal.

Courtesy: Giphy

8. Getting Ready to Lock Yourself In

Find your blackout curtains and blankets, put enough water in your room for eight hours, find a good stuffed animal and some comfy clothes. Get comfortable for your binge!

Courtesy: Giphy

9. Buying Your Binge Food

This can be a tough decision, but not with “Stranger Things.” You’re only allowed to buy Eggo waffles.

Courtesy: Giphy

10. Leaning on Your Friends for Support

It can get pretty hard waiting, that’s why friends are necessary. They can distract and console you when it gets hard.

Courtesy: Giphy

11. Waiting for it to be Oct. 27 Already

Tick tock!

Courtesy: Giphy

Advertising major from Jacksonville, Florida who never grew out of her Jonas Brothers phase
Her Campus at Florida State University.