10 Reactions To Donald Trump As Told By Cats

The content within this article comes from an opinionated standpoint of the writer and does not represent the views of Her Campus.

Putting all politics aside, Donald Trump’s wild inappropriateness is honestly mesmerizing. Whether you are a Trump supporter and enjoy the radical businessman, or a flaming liberal, we can all admit to grimacing at something that has come out of his mouth.

Whatever your opinions may be, the important question still stands: what do cats think about Trump? As I’m sure we can all agree, cats are some of the more liberal animals around and they must have strong opinions when it comes to the Republican presidential candidate. Here are 10 reactions cats probably have towards the next potential President of the United States.

1. When Trump said, “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. . . They’re sending people that have lots of problems. . . They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.”

Cat Response: ¿QUÉ?

Courtesy: Tumblr

2. When you mention to your cat that you are considering voting for Trump.  

Cat response: You got to be kitten me, human.

Courtesy: Giphy

3. When Trump said, “An extremely credible source has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud.”

Cat Response: *No words, just a heavy sigh. *

Courtesy: Giphy

4. When Trump said, “I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.”

Cat Response: Congratulations, all black cats across the nation clearly feel relieved.

Courtesy: Tumblr

5. When Trump tweeted this: “What a convenient mistake: @BarackObama issued a statement for Kwanza but failed to issue one for Christmas.”

Cat Response: Add this to Trump’s meow-ntain of deleted tweets. (Fun fact: this tweet is still up and running, for now).

Courtesy: Giphy

6. When your cat wants to play “Who Wore It Better?”

Cat Response: Next time, we will try the Hillary Kitten pantsuit.

Courtesy: Giphy

7. When Trump said, “You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever,” about Fox News anchor, Megyn Kelly.

Cat Response: What a cat-astrophic thing to say!

Courtesy: Giphy

8. When Trump’s tape got released of him saying, “Grab them by the p—y. You can do anything.”

Cat Response: YOU ARE GOING TO GRAB ME WHERE?

Courtesy: Style Forum

9. While playing a drinking game when watching the latest presidential debate. “Take another swig, he said China again!”

Cat Response: Come on Mr. Trump, this isn’t a sprint, it’s a meow-athon!

Courtesy: Giphy

10. If Trump wins the election.

Cat Response: THIS IS IM-PAWS-SIBLE!

Courtesy: Giphy

Hi I'm Jennifer! I love all things fashion, cats and coffee.
Her Campus at Florida State University.