10 Fun Subscription Boxes to Try Out This Spring

Having monthly subscription boxes sent to you always feels like Christmas came early. The following boxes are various subscriptions that are all unique from each other to show you how many options you have while browsing for your next box. One of the best parts of signing up for a new subscription is looking through the many options and choosing one that suits your personality, so hopefully, one of these boxes piques your interest!

FabFitFun

This is a popular subscription box that most people have heard of before. My roommate is subscribed to this box and loves it. This self-care box includes items like skincare, makeup brushes, wireless headphones, teapot, body wash, candle, and various healthy snacks. Boxes are sent out every three months and it gives you the option to customize certain items as well!

Cost: $50          

Owlcrate

Book subscription boxes are one of my personal favorites. I was subscribed to Owlcrate for a year+ and they always did such a great job picking great books with limited edition covers and including fun things like authors’ notes, objects with book quotes, themed candles, and various book merchandise. I would definitely recommend this book subscription for anyone who loves young adult books. (There is always a waiting list for this one so some alternative book boxes to check out: TheBookishBox, Fairyloot, BookoftheMonth)

Cost: $30

Sips By

Calling all tea lovers this is a box for you to try. Sipsy has you answer a series of questions narrowing down what tea you know you like, which ones you would be willing to try, and ruling out out teas you don’t enjoy. Each monthly box includes 4 premium teas that make 15+ cups. 

Cost: $15

Coffee and a Classic

Craving coffee or want to start reading more classic novels? This book box you can customize to the type of literature you want and includes either coffee, tea, or hot chocolate to sip on while you read. Each box if themed towards the book of the month and includes a mug if you chose the standard option.

Cost: $28

Sparkle Hustle Grow

This subscription is all about helping inspire female entrepreneurs and women who wish to grow professionally. Each month, a new personal development or business book is sent out along with cute new office supplies and stationery, not to mention the opportunity to network with other business women in their private Facebook group and access to online business training. For the ambitious woman hoping to follow her dreams, this box is the right one for you.

Cost: $45

JewlyBox

A fun jewelry subscription, this one sends you three new pieces every month that coordinate. New accessories are always great ways to help transform an outfit, so for all you jewelry enthusiasts this is the box for you! JewlyBox’s mission is to help empower other women by helping them build confidence through style.

Cost: $20

HelloFresh

Always hungry for a home cooked meal? Try a meal subscription box like HelloFresh to get you into cooking new recipes. Even better, they offer 15% off every box for college students plus free shipping making this meal subscription more budget-friendly to those of us with no money to speak of. Work on your cooking skills with easy to follow recipes without the added hassle of going to the grocery store.

Cost: around $40 (with the discount)

BarkBox

A box perfectly suited to the dog lover who wants their furry friend to have the very best. This subscription allows you to tailor the contents towards the size of your dog and it comes with premium treats and toys. This is one of the cutest subscription ideas I have ever heard of and many others think so too! Just think of your dog’s reaction when they get a new toy or treat and imagine that happening every month.

Cost: $25-35

V. Paperie

You can never have enough pretty stationery! This box treats you to 5-7 pieces including items such as greeting cards, notebooks, journals, or notepads. Each box has a theme, for example, centered around travel or succulents. Get more organized with the help of these beautiful paper goods.

Cost: $30

Bouqs

Not a box per se but what a great subscription to get for this Spring! You choose whether to receive a new bouquet of flowers weekly, biweekly, monthly, or bimonthly with free shipping included. Flowers always brighten a day up so why not get a subscription for a friend or yourself? And with their Happiness Guarantee, they make sure that they correct any problems that come up!

Cost: $36-60 (depending on size)

Before you order any subscription box remember to read the company’s policy on reordering and subscription length. It’s never fun to pay for something you never meant to order. Also look on Groupon to make sure there aren’t any promo codes you can use before you purchase a box. Didn’t see a box that interested you? Check out Cratejoy, a website that can help you find even more fun subscription boxes suited to your likes! 

Literature major at FSU. Lover of Pinterest, books, a good cup of tea, and Disney.
Her Campus at Florida State University.