10 Fan Favorite Shows Returning This Fall

Every season, a new set of your most loved shows make their way back to your screen. Fall can make it hard to manage classes, football games, and your television obsessions, but this list will help keep you up to date with the shows you don’t want to miss.

Returning:

This is Us

Courtesy: TV Guide

Back with just as much love, heartache and emotion, you can catch This Is Us season two on Tuesdays at 9 p.m.

The Mindy Project

Courtesy: Hulu

Don’t miss the lovable and hilarious Mindy Kaling in the very last season of The Mindy Project exclusively on Hulu.

Law & Order: Special Victim’s Unit

Courtesy: Hollywood Reporter

After 18 seasons, you’d think we’d be over it, but evidently not. Season 19 has Olivia Benson looking better than ever. Tune in to NBC, Wednesdays at 9 p.m.

Bob’s Burgers

Courtesy: TV.com

Your favorite animated show is back. Shortly after its fall release, it was announced that a film adaption will be coming out sometime in the year 2020. If you aren’t willing to wait until then, make sure to catch new episodes at 7:30 p.m. on Sundays.

Riverdale

Courtesy: Harper Bazaar

If you still haven’t picked up your jaw from season one, now would be a good time to do so. Starting Oct. 11, the show will back to the CW and darker than ever.

Supernatural

Courtesy: The CW

Dean and Sam are back again with this long-anticipated return. Premiering their 13th season on Oct. 12, there’s no wonder why this show is still on the air.

Jane the Virgin

Courtesy: The CW

For the last few years, Jane’s telenovela life has taken quite a few unexpected twists and turns, but it seems like there’s still a lot more left for her. Season 4 will return on The CW on Oct. 13 at 9 p.m.

The Walking Dead

Courtesy: AMC

On Oct. 22, The Walking Dead will be returning for season 8. Now’s the time to emotionally prepare.

Stranger Things

Courtesy: Netflix

Back just in time for Halloween, Stranger Things will be returning exclusively to Netflix on Oct. 27 for their second season. With so many questions left still unanswered, this one is a must-see.

Shameless

Courtesy: Netflix

Your favorite dysfunctional family is coming for their 8th season! Mark your calendars because you only have until Nov. 5 to binge watch all the episodes on Netflix.

Editing, Writing, and Media major at FSU. 
Her Campus at Florida State University.