samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Chic Planners to Help You Stay Organized This Semester

At this point in the semester, our weeks are slammed with midterms, countless assignments, club meetings, work and more. It can be difficult to stay on top of everything while also remembering to breathe. Luckily, there are plenty of planners on the market that will help you get your life together and make things seem *a little* less overwhelming!

1. Erin Condren LifePlanner / $50-75

Courtesy: Erin Condren

Available in vertical, horizontal and hourly layouts, this planner is the perfect tool to take control of your busy schedule. There are hundreds of front covers to choose from, ranging from inspirational quotes and cute designs to customizable covers with your monogram and pictures!

2. Create 365 – The Happy Planner / $25

Courtesy: Me & My Big Ideas

The Happy Planner is essentially Erin Condren’s younger, cheaper sister. This planner gives you all the flexibility of the vertical layout and room for more creativity than imaginable. Because it really is a binder, Project 365 sells extension packs customizable to your lifestyle, ranging from fitness, recipes and wedding planning packs! 

3. Rifle Paper Co. / $34

Courtesy: Rifle Paper Co.

For Collegiettes seeking a minimalistic look, Rifle Paper Co. is the perfect planner for you! This company creates various products to keep you organized such as journals, notepads and wall calendars to match with your planner. Not to mention each product has its own unique and colorful design to brighten up your day!

4. Passion Planner / $25-30

Courtesy: Passion Planner

If you’re all about setting #goals, whether it be for the day, week or during your time at FSU, the Passion Planner is the one for you! The layout includes spaces for the focus of the week, good things that happened and even a weekly quote or challenge to motivate you. If you’re passionate about your schedule, let your planner reflect it!

5. Emily Ley – Simplified Planner / $58

Courtesy: Emily Ley

Emily Ley creates a simplified layout with a fresh, modern look. What makes these unique is the option to have either a traditional weekly layout or a daily layout for those of us who seem to have countless meetings throughout the day!

6. Plum Paper Designs / $16-35

Courtesy: Plum Paper Designs

The Plum Paper planner is essentially a Collegiette’s best friend. The layout on the inside includes daily spaces for each of your classes, making sure you never miss a quiz or discussion board.

7. XO Planner / $40

Courtesy: XO Planners

For those of us who need to stay on track of their health and fitness in addition to their daily schedule, the XO Planner is your best friend. With a larger layout and spaces for daily goals, health and how much water you’re drinking, this planner is a major key to a successful semester.

8. Blue Sky Planners / $12-34

Courtesy: Blue Sky

Blue Sky Planners offer the largest variety of planners on the market. Whether you’re looking for a large, spiral bound planner to write down your whole life or just a pocket-sized one to write down test dates, Blue Sky has a design you will love! This is also the company that sells the Day Designer at a discounted rate at Target. 

9. Anthropologie – The Happiness 100-Day Planner / $30

Courtesy: Anthropologie

This planner focuses on your happiness and well-being, reminding you that there’s more to life than your meetings and test dates! With areas for reflection daily and at the end of your 100 days, this is a planner and journal combo you’re bound to love.

10. Henrik Vibskov x Fashionary Agenda / $28

Courtesy: Farfetch

For any fashion-forward Collegiette, this adorable little planner allows you to show off your chic side while planning your day. This graphic print will stand out from the crowd and be trendy enough to keep in your purse at all times.

Heather is a senior at Florida State University studying editing, writing, and media with a minor in communications. In the future, she hopes to work in the world of public relations, possibly focusing on the sports industry.
Editor-in-Chief, Her Campus FSU // Follow me @rachelepstein_