Is there anything better than getting cozy on a rainy day and shopping through the latest styles online? That rush of purchasing a new top with just one click is almost perfect, isn’t it? Online shopping is great – you can get new things without having to leave your bed or deal with hideous lines, and people of course. It’s a great place to look for new additions to your wardrobe without having to break your wallet. With all that in mind, here is the definitive list of the best online shopping destinations to visit right now. I promise you it will be a win-win for you and your wallet.

ASOS

If you have never shopped online at ASOS, you’ve seriously been missing out. This beloved UK-born site has a giant selection of men’s and women’s apparel as well as accessories of all kinds. From featuring branded items to having its own in-house label, ASOS filters through thousands of trending products at a reasonable price, making it a top destination for all of our fashion and beauty needs.

Courtesy: ASOS

Nasty Gal

Yup, exactly like the Netflix TV show. Created by “Girlboss” Sophia Amoruso, Nasty Gal started as a humble eBay store selling vintage clothing. The brand continued growing until it became a giant e-commerce destination that sells vintage and new pieces. If you are a girl with an attitude and likes to have fun while all dressed up, this is the perfect site for you.

Courtesy: Nasty Gal

Boohoo

Whether you are looking for a party outfit or a dress for date night, Boohoo has the perfect mix of clothes for you. It is one of the world’s fastest growing e-commerce sites offering non-stop fashion with up to 100 new pieces hitting the site every day. Most pieces can be found for less than $50, and some are as low as $2, so fill up your shopping cart without any spending guilt.

Courtesy: BooHoo

Uniqlo

Uniqlo is THE place to go for low-priced everyday basics. Although you may not find the most luxurious or fashionable pieces here, you will find some essential pieces for your casual wardrobe. Think about cotton hoodies, cashmere sweaters, puffer jackets and even seamless underwear all for the lowest prices imaginable. The site even offers a maternity line and has cool collaborations with designers like J.W. Anderson, which can help elevate your wardrobe without breaking your wallet.

Courtesy: Uniqlo

Missguided

Young and fun describe this shopping site. If you are not afraid of showing a bit of skin, you will fall in love with Missguided. It is a great brand that targets fashion risk-takers and edgy styles, without spending tons of money.

Courtesy: Missguided

Pretty Little Thing

This online shopping destination is as cute as its name – on purpose. It has everything from sweet patterned wrap dresses to simple crop tops that are just adorable! If you can’t resist good deals, the site also includes sections with tops under $7 and $8 dresses. The brand also loves social media and often re-posts customers’ photos, so get buying and then get snapping to feel the online love.

Courtesy: Pretty Little Thing

Free People

Once again – as its name implies – this brand is for people who have a free spirit or a hippy heart. This bohemian retailer gets the number one prize when it comes to dreamy designs. Whether you’re looking for a brunch, beach day, or a road trip outfit, this site has you covered. 

Courtesy: Free People

Forever 21

Odds are that you have heard of/ have already shopped at F21, but if you haven’t yet, its website is filled with inexpensive and stylish pieces of clothing. This site has the best of both worlds: it keeps itself updated with the latest fashion trends, but it also keeps some pieces from the good old days that you won’t find at the store anymore.

Courtesy: Forever21

Revolve

Revolve stocks labels including Rag & Bone, 3.1 Phillip Lim and Sigerson Morrison. With that being said, don’t get too scared. Although this may be a little bit pricier than our previous choices, it is not Net-A-Porter, so you will not be paying the full retail price. This is definitely one of the most hidden treasures amongst high-fashion online retailers.

Courtesy: Revolve

Zaful

Unless you have spent the last century hibernating in Alaska, there is no way you don’t know about this site. Zaful is one of the cheapest online clothing stores out there and is practically making the fashion world more affordable for everyone. And yes, you may be thinking about Shein and Romwe, its biggest competitors, but I will refer to my personal experience here. Although I can’t speak for Shein, this past week I purchased two swimsuits at Zaful and two at Romwe, and I can conclude that Zaful’s pieces are much higher quality than Romwe’s. So, let’s say that among the three biggest Asian retailer’s, my favorite choice for cheap online shopping is Zaful.

Courtesy: Zaful

Peruvian and with 18 years old, she is a junior at Florida State University majoring in Communication and minoring in Recreation and Events. She loves everything related to fashion and photography; and after graduation she aspires to put her skills and attitudes to work at a major fashion publication. Follow her on Instagram @valeeriva.
Her Campus at Florida State University.