What to Think About to Get Over Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

If summer was a person, we’d all marry her. Warm and inviting, summer makes for the sweetest hellos and the hardest goodbyes. Here are just a few ways to move on, forget about the endless summer nights, and look forward to autumn.

1. Think about all the bad that came with summer

Humidity, mosquitoes and thunder storms. All things we can live without and happily do so during the fall.

2.Think about all the fall activities you can do that you can’t in the summer.

Apple picking, pumpkin picking, flannels, cuddling in cozy blankets pumkin spice EVERYTHING. Whats on your fall bucket list?

3. Think about seeing your college friends again.

Three months is a long time. Fear no more, with the start of fall means the start of school and the start of partying (or studying) with your BFFs.

4. Think about all the holidays!

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Year! Summer doesn’t have that many celevrations!

President and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Framingham, Senior at Framingham State University, Finance Major. Avid animal lover, aspiring fashionista, and amateur traveler.