Ways to Relieve Stress During Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

1. Yoga/Meditation

Yoga or meditation are good ways to help yourself stop and take a couple minutes to breathe. It is important to remember to breathe during stressful times such as finals!

2. Naps

Taking a short 20 minute power nap is a good way to give yourself a minute to relax and can help you be more productive later on. Remember your brain deserves a rest!

3. Music

Taking some time to just sit and jam out to some music can be a good way to relieve stress! Sing along, dance around or just lay down and listen to your favorite songs!

4. Food

Order that pizza! Bake those cookies! Eat that ice cream! Remember you deserve it! Treat yourself and enjoy some of your favorite comfort foods!

5. Spend time with friends

We are all stressing together, but make some time to spend with friends! Laughing with friends can really help with stress!

6. Netflix

I know you have a lot to study, but taking a short break to watch an episode or two…or five isn’t a bad idea! Remember to reward yourself for all of your hard work!