Valentine’s Cards Featuring My Celebrity Crushes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

Valentine’s Day is coming up soon. So I decided to make these Valentine’s Day cards with all my celebrity crushes and YouTuber crushes from over the years. You can print out these silly Valentine’s Day cards and give them to your friends or crushes.

2004 – 2006 Dylan and Cole Sprouse

I fell in love with them the first time I saw them on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody when I was in 3rd grade, I was 8 years old. I had a crush on both of them, but I liked Dylan slightly more.

2006 – present Nat Wolff

In 5th grade, I was 10 years old and Nat Wolff from the Naked Brothers Band stoke my heart. My sisters and I were NBB’s biggest fans. We had their CDs, The Naked Brothers Band DVD, The Naked Brothers Battle of the Bands DVD, The Naked Brothers Band Video Game, and I even had a poster of Nat and Alex Wolff on my wall, that I used to kiss when I was in 6th grade (shhh). When I was a tween I thought that someday I was going to marry Nat Wolff. I still have a crush on him to this day and I watch all the new movies he and his brother Alex are in. I made a Sims character of him and Alex on the Sims Freeplay app.

2009 – present

Justin Bieber

When I was 13 I caught Bieber Fever, and I had it bad. I had his CDs, millions of posters of him from teen magazines (that I also used to kiss), a Justin Bieber singing birthday card, Justin Bieber bag, Justin Bieber toothbrush, I knew all his songs by heart, I saw his movies, I even cried when they didn’t have his CD at Walmart, but I did get it eventually from Target. I was obsessed with Justin Bieber. I had the Bieber Fever so bad that I used to see his face in the clouds (no joke) and to this day every time I’m sleep deprived, every song I hear I think it’s Justin Bieber’s. It’s like I’m hypnotized by him. I have become less obsessed of him over years though. I used to have a Sims character from the Sims Freeplay app of him.

2010 – present Parker J. Wale

(formerly known as Jeydon Wale)

I started watching Parker’s YouTube videos when I was 14 years old. He was known as Jeydon at the time. I loved his Hunter videos the most. Hunter’s Valentine’s Day, for example. I also listen to his music, and I have a t-shirt and a bracelet from his merch, although they both say Jeydon Wale on them. I still watch his videos to this day, and watch his Twitch streams, he really inspires me, and he always makes me smile. I also bought an old sweatshirt of his that he sold on Depop and a autographed photo that came with it. I made a Sims character of him and Hunter on the Sims Freeplay app.

2011 – present Zayn Malik

I had a crush on Zayn since I was 15. He was always my favorite from One Direction and I love his new music too. My sisters and I still listen and belt One Direction songs at the top of our lungs, when we do the dishes, as well as other songs from our childhood. I’m in love with Zayn’s voice. I made a Sims character of him on the Sims Freeplay app.

2012 – 2015 Jai Brooks

I had a stupid crush on Jai Brooks from The Janoskians when I was 16. They’re a YouTube group, but they have also had a few music videos. Real Girls Eat Cake, for example. Jai Brooks is one of Ariana Grande’s ex-boyfriends. I loved his Australian accent and his inappropriate humor. I didn’t swear until I started watching the Janoskians videos. I used to print pictures of him and the rest of the Janoskians at school for my sisters and I, that we covered our bedroom walls with. We followed them on Twitter and stalked them. We even sent them fan mail with a 2012-2013 calendar we made of them and a letter to go with it, that they still haven’t opened to this day. I used to think that one day I would meet the Janoskians at on of their meet and greets. I used to have a Sims character of him and the rest of the Janoskians on the Sims Freeplay app.

2018 – present Rider Strong

I fell in love with Rider Strong as Shawn Hunter from Boy Meets World when I was 21. I felt like I connected with Shawn Hunter because we both grew up poor with dysfunctional families, and I have an older half brother that I never met too. Then, I fell in love with Rider Strong as a person and I watch all his movies, and I’ve seen every episode of Boy Meets World. I have posters of him on my wall, even a few signed posters of him I bought on eBay. Maybe I’ll get his autograph in person someday. I even have written a few articles for Her Campus about him and Boy Meets World. I made a Sims character of him, his wife and son on the Sims Freeplay app.

2018 – present Munro Chambers

I started to have a crush on Munro Chambers as Eli Goldsworthy from Degrassi, as I am 22 years old now. I fell for his dreamy eyes, full lips, and sideways smile. I have a few posters of him on my wall. I’ve seen every episode of Degrassi that he is in. I wrote an article on Her Campus about him. I made a Sims character of him and Clare Edwards from Degrassi, on the Sims Freeplay app.

These were my celebrity crushes and YouTuber crushes over the years. I hope you can relate to this with your celebrity and YouTuber crushes. And yes, everyone always knows that when you have a celebrity or YouTuber crush you have to make a Sims character of them lol. Even when we have boyfriends we will always have our celebrity crushes.

Savana Gutierrez

Framingham '21

Fashion Design graduate at Framingham State University.
President and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Framingham, Senior at Framingham State University, Finance Major. Avid animal lover, aspiring fashionista, and amateur traveler.