Spring Break Just Ended and You’re Already Looking for Your Next Trip?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

Here is a list of road trip worthy coastal towns and beaches!

Coming back to campus after spring break can be bittersweet. You had so much over break you didn’t want it to end, especially if you were on a trip you wanted to just stay a little longer or even forever. Who wanted to live in paradise forever?!?! Although now that the trip has ended or your full week of catching up on sleep for those who stayed home is over, it’s time to finish the rest of the spring semester!

Making a list of places you want to visit this summer is great incentive to help you stay motivated throughout the rest of the semester and get through finals week. Planning a road trip to the beach with your best friends, family, or just yourself should be on your list for summer if you love adventure.

The northeast has many stops along the coast that worth checking out depending on what length road trip best suits you, depending on where you live or where you want to travel to. These coastal towns offer tasteful local restaurants, unique shops, live entertainment, and of course the best part which is proximity to the ocean.

Here is the list:

Narragansett (RI)

Newport (RI)

Cuttyhunk Island (MA)

Woods Hole (MA)

Martha’s Vineyard (MA)

Nantucket (MA)

Wellfleet, Truro, Provincetown (Cape Cod, MA)

Scituate (MA)

Gloucester and Rockport (MA)

York and Cape Neddick (ME)

Ogunquit and Wells (ME)

All great places to check out so make sure to add some of the to your list for this upcoming summer if you’re looking to take a trip! More details, reviews, and recommendations are to come on some of the top favorites on this list. Stay tuned!

Rachel Davis

Framingham '19

Hi I'm Rachel, a senior at Framingham State University. My major is Communication Arts and I have a minor in Marketing. I am currently seeking to develop a career in the advertising and social media marketing industry. I love going on Pinterest, practicing mindfulness, eating good food, hanging out with friends, doing outdoor activities, going on road trips, traveling to new places, and taking beautiful photos!