This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

After receiving the Bondi Sands self tanner, I fell in love with this brand. I have used many self tanners in the past, but highly recommend this brand specifically.

My favorite self tanners have to be Loving Tan, St. Tropez, and Bondi Sands. Bondi Sands provides a great color, and long lasting tan with very little odor. This was a streak free product as well! 

I used this product with the mit provided in order to achieve the longest lasting, and streak free tan. I would definitely rank this self tanner in my top three favorites! This tanner is also very affordable for those who do not want to spend a significant amount of money on a self tanner.

Lauren Kimura

Framingham '21

My name is Lauren Kimura and I am currently a sophomore at Framingham State University. I am a Fashion Design and Retail Major with a minor in Business. I love fashion, beauty, and healthy living. I love to write and work in groups. I am very organized, hardworking, and caring.