books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

School Supplies You Probably Forgot About

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

These pencils and eraser heads. It was so difficult to write with these huge erasers on top of your pencil. And it was even harder to erase them. Plus, remember how the sharpened end would have the plastic hanging and scratch up your fingers? 

The eraser that was said to erase both pen and pencil marks. The blue side only faded away the pen, and when the pen faded you used pencil over it. 

These were supposed to cushion our delicate hands from the pencil bruises we would get. However, they never felt quite right. 

These rulers that came in clutch. But honestly, who still uses rulers? (I haven’t touched one since high school math class). 

These supposedly held onto pencils and pens or anything that fit really. But mine always opened in my bag and never stayed closed. So I used it as storage for my drawings, because I was Picasso. 

NOW WAIT.  I remember this from second grade! These girls would strut in with this and I would be floored. 

How was that for a trip of nostalgia?