This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

Let’s be honest here I LOVE food! However food is a massive part of my life due to my fast metabolism and constant hunger so it effects my life on multiple levels. Food is what I think about 24/7 but I know that I can’t be alone on this right?

1. Wondering what your next meal is and if it’s okay to eat now.

Some days you may have multiple breakfasts and still be hungry, it just happens.

2. Variation in blood sugar and blood pressure can make you irritable or “hangry.”

You always carry snacks. it’s for everyone else’s safety.

3. When you recieve money you think about how much food you can buy with it.

College students have a limited budget and if food is everything to you it takes up a whole lot of it. Hey, you could be cheap and only buy ramen and other cheap food but that’s not the problem, it’s the quantity of food you consume. Frequent grocery trips are necessary.

4. Go to an event for free/someone’s birthday.

One way to get a college student to an event is with the words “free.” One way to get a foodie is with the words “free food” and you better have enough food because one cookie will not satisfy this hunger.

5. When you hang out with people you just wait for them to offer you food.

How long must I wait before you offer me food?? I have waited five whole minutes for food and I can feel my body eating away at itself!

6. If I am eating, don’t talk to me because for the next ten minutes I am having a foodgasm.

You want conversation? Well, I want to enjoy my food in peace, so don’t rush me! I need to savor every bite. Also, definitely don’t judge me if I eat multiple portions; I love food!

7. I prefer food that is quick to make over presentation.

Time is a factor, so the sooner I eat the sooner I can reach my happy place. Whoever said patience is a virtue must not know the hell of waiting for your meal to finish cooking. Slow cooking? More like no cooking.

8. Calories do not exist in your mind and neither does calories.

Okay, we are not oblivious to calories but when you are hungry all the time calories don’t really play a factor. Also, you never understand why people always diet; why deprive yourself of yummy goodness? It seems so silly.

9. You don’t share food.

You don’t want to seem mean but you are literally starving (or bored) and even if someone says that there is no way you could possibly finish that. You take it as a challenge. Challenge accepted!

Seriously if you don’t feed me I can’t be blamed for my actions

I am an avid cat lover, aspiring dietition and anime fanatic!A super senior at FSU with a major in dietetics and a minor in psychology and fashion design.