Our Favorite Valentine’s Day Episodes to Get You in the Spirit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

Rachel Davis: Grey’s Anatomy “All You Need Is Love” (Season 8, Episode 14)

I like this episode, because the day started out with everyone having these expectations for a perfect valentine’s date for when they all get out of work at the hospital. But, all their plans change in unexpected ways when all their valentine’s dates end up to be better than what they were expecting. It’s a different perspective, seeing a bunch of doctors who have crazy work hours still make the time to show their significant others (some who are also doctors) that they love them.

Maria Hornbaker: The Office “Valentine’s Day” (Season 2, Episode 16)

I like it, because it shows how close Angela and Dwight get, she gets him a bobble head. I like the Angela and Dwight love.

Amanda Luciano: Parks and Recreation “Operation Ann” (Season 4, Episode 14)

There’s so much I love about this episode! I love the scavenger hunt Ben goes on for Leslie and how Leslie still wants the best for her best friend, Ann.

Rachael Smith: Friends “The One with the Candy Hearts” (Season 1, Episode 14)

I like it, because it’s such a classic friends episode with all of them ending up having crazy nights, but very different ones. I also love the girls talking about their ex’s, it’s so funny. And when the firefighters show up to help them at the end (lol).

Marissa Rousseau: Bob’s Burgers “My Fuzzy Valentine” (Season 3, Episode 13)

I love this Valentine’s episode, well first off because it’s Bob’s Burgers and I love this show. But, also because it is an episode showing Bob’s love for Linda.  After many years of not-so-great gifts, Bob is out to find the perfect gift for Linda to make it up to her. It is a classic, hilarious Valentine’s episode.