Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So… get on your way!
Hopefully by the end of this article I will have completely and unconditionally sold you on my favorite place on Earth, Ireland. With personal photographs being my evidence, there is no questioning the pure beauty and marvelousness of this small but mighty country.
1. The calm waters and picturesque views are more beneficial than therapy.
2. You will quickly forget about Fifty Shades of Grey after witnessing fifty shades of green.
Torcs Waterfall, Co. Kerry, Ireland
3. The Irish people are among the friendliest in the world.
Co Sligo, Ireland
4. Scotland is just a boat ride away.
5. Castles are a reality.
Kylemore Abbey, Co. Galway, Ireland
6. The forgotten Irish language will leave you wonderfully tounge tied.
7. Narrow roads and antique houses are the norm.
Skreen Co. Sligo, Ireland