Life > Experiences

Meet Her Campus Member Meghan Gogan!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

Meghan Gogan is a 19-year-old sophomore here at Framingham State, currently living in Larned Hall. Her hometown is Hudson, MA where she is the oldest of four children. Meghan is currently a psychology major, but because she isn’t exactly sure what she wants to do after graduation, she is taking some business classes. She found her interest in psychology through classes in high school and being quite intuitive about others’ feelings and emotions. She is excited to learn more about how others interact, especially here at Framingham State with its diverse culture. She also chose Framingham due to its unintimidating size, welcoming culture, and plenty of clubs and activities.

Meghan is excited to be a part of Her Campus this semester to branch out and have the ability to write about anything. Though she played sports in high school, she is choosing to focus more on her education right now, along with working. She worked at the Old Navy in her home town for three years and now is currently working at the Old Navy in Shoppers World here in Framingham.

Some of her favorite TV shows include Friends, Shameless, and Grey’s Anatomy, though she is the biggest Patriots fan. Admittedly, her favorite member used to be Aaron Hernandez; then she also liked Danny Amendola, which also didn’t exactly work out. But now she enjoys watching Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, and Julian Edelman. 

A fun fact about Meghan is that although she used to be allergic to peanuts, she now no longer is. Though she isn’t afraid to eat peanuts anymore, she doesn’t really like them anyway. But she is glad she doesn’t have to read labels anymore!

It was great getting to know more about Meghan! Keep an eye out for her upcoming articles!

Emily McCabe

Framingham '20

Junior English Major-2020