Marissa Campbell ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

Name: Marissa Campbell

YOG: 2017

Major/Minor: Psychology major and Photography minor

What is your Involvement in the school?

“I am the Her Campus Framingham Campus Correspondent, a member of Psi Chi-Psychology Honors Society, a SEALS Peer Health Mentor, and an Academic Success Peer Tutor.”

What is your inspires you?

“This might sound bad but I just want to prove everyone wrong. I have a 3.51 GPA and I’m successful AF!”

What first interested you in Her Campus?

“I actually started reading Her Campus before I was even in college. I loved the site because it was such a good resource for anyone looking for help in their college experience. I wanted to get involved and when I applied for their 22 Under 22 inspiring people one of their advisers messaged me and said I should consider starting a chapter at FSU.”

Why should people get involved in Her Campus?

“It is a great for future job opportunities, it shows dedication and experience with writing, creativity, journalism, photography, videography, and gives you skills that are applicable to the real world.”

In the evet of a zombie apocalypse, leggings or yoga pants?

“Leggings because they are much more practical.”

If you could choose one make-up product to use for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

“I love my Sephora waterproof retractable eyeliner. It is bae and an actual God send. I’m not that good at liquid or gel eyeliner and this is really either but it’s so easy to put on and it goes on so smooth.”

Which Miley stage do you most relate to?

“Her current state because she is a HOT MESS like me.”

Describe the seasons of American Horror Story in one word:

“Season 1: S**T

Season 2: Crazy

Season 3: Kinky

Season 4: Weird

Season 5: Terrifying”

What is your favorite thing about Her Campus?

“I love working with all the people and I love meeting new friends. I have already made some best friends through doing this!”

Beck Govoni

Framingham

Marissa is a senior psychology major and photography minor at Framingham State University. She is an Academic Success Peer Tutor, SDA in the dorms. She is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Framingham and a Chapter Advisor. When she is not daydreaming, Marissa enjoys binge-watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Hulu and sleeping.