alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

Dear Mom, 

I don’t know where I would be without you. Literally. You went through hell and back to have me. Four years of fertility treatments later and here I am! I could not be more blessed to have you as my mom! You are my rock, my biggest supporter, and most of all my best friend. 

You have helped me through so many hard times in my life. From the bullies, to puberty (which sucked!), to the relationships, you have always stuck by my side. And most importantly you have stuck with me through my anxiety. I know it can get bad. And when it gets bad, I know I can get annoying. But you are always there for me. From the therapy appointments, to the panic attacks in the middle of the night.  

I love our girls trips we go on together. The trips we go on when we leave the boys (dog and dad) at home! That’s our time to disconnect from the world and just be with each other. It’s our time to decompress and just relax. I look forward to those trips every year! I can’t wait for North Conway!

You are truly the strongest woman I have ever met. You have been through how many leg surgeries? Four! You have been through four extensive leg surgeries, plus your five other surgeries! But despite that, you still have a bright smile on your face every day! I don’t know how you stay so strong through all of that! I would have lost my mind!

I honestly don’t know where I would be if I didn’t have you in my life. You deserve all the appreciation in the world. You are my shoulder to lean on when the times get bad. I can only hope to be as amazing of a mom as you are one day. My kids will be the luckiest kids on the planet because they’ll have you as a grandma. I hope you know how much I love you!

Love you forever and always,

Celia 

Celia Marchese

Framingham '23

Freshman at Framingham State University, elementary education, and English major.