If Days of the Week Were People

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

Monday. That pestering teacher who gives too much homework. An aunt who constantly asks about your (nonexistent) love life. The man on the subway that just doesn’t understand the pure nuisance of manspreading. The sick person you sit next to in philosophy who refuses to excuse himself to blow his nose.

Tuesday. The Starbucks barista that finally spelt your name correctly. The roommate that bought a bag of m&ms and said “help yourself.” The dining hall lady who calls you ‘Princess’ everyday.

Wednesday. The “Glass is half full” person who can see the bright side of any situation. A camel when asked what day it is. A girlfriend who will not stop talking about her boyfriend.

Thursday. That friend whom you question is really your friend or whom you are just friends with due to the fact they have a fake ID. The girl who got second place in the spelling bee.

Friday. Your favorite cousin who brings you to all the senior parties. The cute guy at the bar who bought you a drink. A new Tinder match who seems to also like horseback riding and skiing. Zac Efron. Harry Styles. The Valedictorian of the graduating class.

Saturday. A dog that seems to have lost his tail. The uncle that brings you to Six Flags and buys enormous amounts of cotton candy. A skydiver jumping out of a plane over the Grand Canyon.

Sunday. The lovely old lady that kindly gives you chocolate when you compliment her hat. A cat with twenty hours of sleep to catch up on. A woman out to brunch with her husband and 2 kids. 

President and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Framingham, Senior at Framingham State University, Finance Major. Avid animal lover, aspiring fashionista, and amateur traveler.