This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

­­­Green Your Routine with Garnier

How do you green your routine? Garnier has been revolutionizing hair and skin products since 1904 using natural ingredients that show results. Their commitment to sustainable resources, environmentally friendly packaging, biodegradable formulas and support to vulnerable communities is how we at Her Campus green our routine with Garnier. With Garnier, it’s easy to beauty responsibly with their recyclable packaging and products 98% derived from natural ingredients.

Take a look at our favorite products:

Micellar Cleansing Water

With the Micellar cleansing water fresh and healthy skin can be possible, even when that tough water proof makeup is involved. This powerful but gentle cleansing water carefully removes the toughest of makeup and leaves behind clean skin. No rinse necessary.

Garnier Fructis Hair Treats 1 Minute Hair Masks

The aroma of these hair treatments are lovely and the silky hair left behind is smooth. No artificial colorants, no parabens, and no silicon leaves hair weightless. This hair treatment is for all hair types and can be used 3 ways:

1. As a hair mask: After shampoo, apply onto wet hair and leave on for 1 minute.  Rinse.

2. As a conditioner:  After shampoo, apply to hair from root to tip. Rinse. 

3. As a leave-in conditioner:  Apply on damp hair

Rose Mist Spray

This amazing smelling rose water spray is 99% derived from natural ingredients. With one spray it immediately hydrates and refreshes skin. This feeling even happens after a day of makeup wear! Uses for the Rose Mist Spray include: as a moisturizer to hydrate, before makeup as a primer, after makeup to set it, and anytime throughout the day to refresh skin.

President and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Framingham, Senior at Framingham State University, Finance Major. Avid animal lover, aspiring fashionista, and amateur traveler.