pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Class Registration: Seniors vs. Freshmen

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

Class registration starts this weekend friends! This time of year can be really stressful for college students. But, for all of you freshman experiencing registration for the first time, I will tell you it gets better as the years go on! Here is a little comparison of class registration between the freshmen and the seniors:

Choosing classes

Freshman: “I have so many classes still left to take! What do I do!?!”

Senior: “I only have four classes left, holla.”

Class seats

Freshman: “All the classes I need to take are full!”Senior: “First one in the class.”

Waiting

Freshman: [Intensely staring at clock, 4:59] “One more minute.”Senior: “Oh its 6 o’clock? I was supposed to register an hour ago…”

Registration

Freshman: [Gets everything prepared to register in 5 seconds] “I NEED TO BEAT EVERYONE FOR THIS CLASS”Senior: [Takes time logging on and registering] “Got into all my classes!”

Good luck to the freshmen registering for classes and remember it will get easier!

yo
Graduate from Framingham State University. Communication Arts major, and Writing minor. Former Co-Campus Correspondent of HC Framingham and current After College writer! I'm passionate about tv shows, comedy, music, and cheese fries and take them all very seriously.