you x ventures Oalh2MojUuk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
you x ventures Oalh2MojUuk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Chelsea Hathaway Interview

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

You may have seen the hilarious and sweet Chelsea Hathaway around campus. Whether it’s going to class in May Hall or fulfilling her ARA duties in Peirce Hall, she’s always keeping busy! We were lucky enough to be able to sit down with Chelsea and get to know her a little better.

Major: History

Minors: Museum Studies

Year: Senior

Favorite color?

Blue. I tend to wear blue a lot!

What activities are you involved with on campus?

I’m an administrative residence assistance in Peirce Hall and currently doing an internship at the Framingham History Center. At the History Center I’m helping set up a new exhibit called “History in Stitches” which is about clothing at Framingham.

What’s your favorite season?

Summer.

What do you do during the hot days in May Hall?

I try to sit near the windows to keep a little cool.

Would you ever dye your hair?

No! Never!

What are you plans after graduation?

I’m actually going to Ireland five days after I graduate! I’m planning on getting another degree, as well, but I don’t know which one yet, so I’m going to take a gap year before I decide.

What is your favorite show to watch on Netflix?

I’m currently watching “That 70s Show.” My favorite shows, though, are a three-way tie between Parks and Rec, Bob’s Burgers, and Friends!

Are you more of a Rachel, Monica, or Phoebe?

I’m a Monica. I’d like to say I’m flirty like Rachel, but I’m anal about certain things, so I’m Monica.

What’s your favorite emoji?

The smiley one with the rosy cheeks or the kissy face.

Favorite building you’ve been an RA in?

Peirce!

Graduate from Framingham State University. Communication Arts major, and Writing minor. Former Co-Campus Correspondent of HC Framingham and current After College writer! I'm passionate about tv shows, comedy, music, and cheese fries and take them all very seriously.