This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

Do you ever get tired of your same old playlist? Do you ever want new music to list to, but aren’t sure where to find it? Well I know the exact feeling, so here are some songs from my playlists that I’d like to share to fit all your different music tastes!

Rock/ Alternative Rock Playlist:

The Record Company: Off the Ground is from their album Give It Back To You. This tune is pretty good and was just released this past year. If you like The Record Company’s sound, I suggest looking up their cover of So What’cha Want by the Bestie Boys. This cover is a totally different sound from the original and is a great, unique cover. Silversun Pickups: Circadian Rhythm (Last Dance) is from their latest album Better Nature. The SIlversun Pickups are an alternative band with some cool sounds (another older song to look up by them is Lazy Eye). This song has a smooth rhythm, but for me, I really enjoy the lyrics. This song has got to be one of my favorites off my playlist.

Acoustic/Folk Playlist:

Hozier: Like Real People Do is off of his self-named album. This is perfect for a relaxing acoustic playlist. I highly recommend listening to this whole album, there are a lot of good songs off it. I find Hozier’s whole atmosphere to be calming.

Jake Bugg: Me and You is off his album called Shangri La. I love this song! Jake Bugg has a style mixed between indie and folk, but this tune is a great addition to any acoustic playlist. Some other songs by him that I very much enjoy are Two Fingers and Lightning Bolt off of his self-named album. He also just released a new album this year called On My One.

Joseph: White Flag is a song from their album I’m Alone, No You’re Not, released this year (2016). The band consists of three sisters who harmonize in lyrics. Joseph can fall under folk or pop playlists. I find this song pretty catchy and I think the three sister team is pretty cool.

Ska Playlist:

The Cat Empire: Still Young off of their Steal The Light. I love a lot of songs by this band and think they are perfect for any ska fan or playlist. Here are a few other suggestions I have for The Cat Empire:

Steal the Light and Brighter than Gold, which is off the same album as Still Young

Hello from their self-named album

Falling from their Cinema album

Two Shoes from their Two Shoes album (this song is my favorite by them)

Pop Playlist:

Børns: Electric Love is a song from their album called Dopamine. Børns falls under a few different pop categories and would be perfect for any upbeat poppy playlist.

Twenty One Pilots: Ode To Sleep is off their album called Vessel. For all you Twenty One Pilots fans off of their most recent album Blurryface, if you haven’t already you got to check out some of their old stuff. Vessel is a great album, this tune is just one out of many great tracks, I honestly love every song.

Indie Playlist:

Half Moon Run: Call Me In The Afternoon is a song from their Dark Eyes album. It is a good fit for any indie rock, folk or pop playlist. My favorite part about this one is the collaboration of drums, if you watch a live video of this song there are numerous band members playing different drums together.

Glass Animals: Gooey is from their album called Zaba, and if you like this song I highly suggest checking out Black Mambo off the same album. Glass Animals are a cool indie pop band with a spacey sound. I think they are a good band for any chill vibes playlists.

Whelp, these are all the songs I have to share for now. They are all great tunes that I very much enjoy. I hope you can find something you like that can fulfill your new music seeking needs!