5 Shows to Binge Watch On Netflix this Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

I don’t have much time to watch Netflix much during the semester, so break is a great time for me to catch up on my shows. I’m sure a lot of you have already watched or heard of the shows I am going to suggest, but I will be here to tell you if you have yet to watch any of these shows you should really try them out this break!

1. The Office

I haven’t even finished watching the office yet, so this is the show I will be binge watching all break! It might take some time getting used to the humor in this show at first, but it is really funny!

2. It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia

I loved this show, but like the Office it takes some times to get used to the humor. But, I find this show to be wicked funny, plus I just love Charlie Day.

3. Parks and Rec

Parks and Rec is hilarious. It’s very similar to the office, but I still love them both!

4. American Horror Story

I have yet to watch every season of AHS, but I still think it is a good choice. If you haven’t’ seen it yet I highly suggest watching the second season Asylum, it is by far my favorite out of all of them.

5. Stranger Things

I’m sure most of us have already watched this, but if you haven’t I highly suggest it. It is a great show and remember the second season just came out this past semester!