5 Shows that are Worth the Hype

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

When we can’t stop hearing about a show we often just write it off as overrated and not worth the watch. However, that is not true for some shows. These are just five of the show you may be weary of seeing because of all the hype but should definitely watch.

RuPaul’s Drag Race

It’s the most unique and fun reality competition show, testing drag queens’ acting, comedy, style, and musical skills. So many talented people have come from the show so you might as well tune in so you can say you know the contestants before they get big.

New Girl

It’s so easy to rewatch this show without it getting old. It’s hilarious and sweet. The final season is coming up so you should get into it on Netflix!

Queer Eye

While the reboot of the hit show was only released very recently, it already has plenty of hype around it. Yes, it’s worth it. It respects the original series with its own style. It’s heartwarming and each episode has potential for waterworks!

Difficult People

You may have seen a lot of upset tweets about the cancellation of this Hulu series and honestly if you watch it you’ll understand. If you enjoy darker comedies this is perfect for you!

Will and Grace

Yet another reboot, I know. Not all reboots are as funny or as entertaining, but the new Will and Grace is! It has the same voice as the original series, but was still able to adapt to present and it is well done. Dare I say it, but the cast is better than ever!

Graduate from Framingham State University. Communication Arts major, and Writing minor. Former Co-Campus Correspondent of HC Framingham and current After College writer! I'm passionate about tv shows, comedy, music, and cheese fries and take them all very seriously.