You Won’t Believe These Reactions to the New American Boy Doll

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

American Girl has created a new doll and this time it’s not your average American Girl. Meet the new American Boy Doll, Logan Everett. 

Logan was created as a pair who rock out in their spare time. Tenney Grant, a singer/songwriter, works with Logan, a drummer, to put together a great song to perform at their school Jamboree and maybe even back stage at her first big concert, according to her story.

Logan sports grey eyes, sandy blonde hair, black jeans, a t-shirt and plaid shirt duo, and some sneaks. He also comes with a pair of undies and for an additional $8, you can get a hairbrush to tame his ‘do. This super cute move towards gender equality in the toy industry is showing to be a major success among the American Girl customers. 

However, plenty of women who grew up playing with American Girl dolls are seeing a resemblence in some other people they’ve come to know in their lifetimes. 

Player with the ladies or not, I support Logan and Tenney’s friendship and rockstar aspirations. 

Lauren is a senior at Fordham University pursuing a degree in Journalism and Political Science. With a career goal of being a broadcast journalist, she is spending time interning at networks such as NBC and FOX. Hobbies include writing for Her Campus and singing in Fordham's all-female a cappella group, the Satin Dolls, as well as drinking too much coffee, listening to far too many boy bands, and watching Buzzfeed Tasty videos one after another.