Why We’re Obsessed With Our #HCSurvivalKits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

This week we are showing some love for our Her Campus Back-to-School Survival Kits. Our kits have helped get us through the transition from summer to fall, and have made midterms a little more bearable. As the school year has really started and homework has piled up, we’ve been able to get our comfort food fix with BOGO Chipotle coupons (praise Jesus), but to stay somewhat healthy, we’ve been using Zing Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener in our tea and coffee for those late night study seshes!

With classes, internships, and an attempt to have a social life, we’ve been using our NYC Color City Proof 24HR Waterproof Eyeshadow & Eye Primer and Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray from TRESemmé to create the perfect look on the go. It also doesn’t hurt to have the gorgeous and functional Chelsea Tote from MZ Wallace on our shoulder. When we do manage to find some down time, we spend it feeling all the feels while we read the chapter previews of the Penguin Random House novels We Were Liars and Every Day.  Sometimes, we even attempt to get in touch with our crafty side thanks to glitter glue and paint from Martha Stewart Crafts. 

Some of our favorite items from the HC Back-to-School Survival Kits were the ones that spoke to our inner activists.  We’ll proudly represent She’s The First, a non-profit that supports girls in low-income countries who are striving to be first-generation graduates, with our laptop stickers.  We’re also super pumped about our stickers from My Social Canvas that promote the beauty of education while encouraging us to stay fashion-forward. Last but not least, the #NoCeilings 30-Day Challenge Calendar has us more inspired than ever thanks to the Clinton Foundation. 

We at HC Fordham are proudly hanging our Her Campus Exclusive Pennant as we celebrate our HC Survival Kits and move forward with the semester! HCXO!

Olivia is a junior at Fordham University. She is a Communications major from bright and sunny Southern California, but the East Coast is her second home. She actually does love long walks on the beach, but she also loves being a friend, sister, daughter, and aunt. Most importantly, she hopes her articles make you feel happy.