Valentine’s #OOTDate Inspiration

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

If ever there’s a time you should “dress to impress,” it’s probably Valentine’s Day. If you’ve got a date planned for this Friday you’ll want to look cute and trendy. Follow our lead. You can’t go wrong with something in the red family. We paired a maroon circle skirt with a black blouse and accessories. Wearing a skirt? Dress it up with printed stalkings. Don’t want to wear heels but your boots are too casual? Wear booties. The key to Valentine’s Day is to wow him without overdoing it. If your outfit is more on the casual side, curl your hair and spend a few extra minutes on your makeup. If you’ve pulled out your best new outfit or your brightest red, downplay the hair and makeup and let the clothes do the talking. 

And for the single ladies… 

You can’t go wrong with this t-shirt

Alyssa is a senior at Fordham University pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies, and a minor in Spanish. With career goals ranging from digital editor at a major women's magazine, to writing a best selling young adult novel, she has put her skills to the test in many different areas of the communications field.