Thanksgiving Outfit Inspiration

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Thanksgiving is almost here collegiettes! Everyone has a favorite part of the holiday season, whether it’s eating lots of comfort foods or giving gifts to family and friends. What’s our favorite part of the holidays here at HC Fordham? Picking out holiday outfits, of course! We’ve rounded up a few outfit options for the big day next week that we hope will help you get inspired for your thanksgiving ensemble.

1. Pretty Cozy

Okay, Thanksgiving is definitely one of the top holidays where you know you need to be comfortable. This outfit allows you to look really pretty, but have nothing constricting your stomach (so you can eat as much as you want). 

Cardigan /Nordstrom BP/ Dress /Brandy Melville/ Socks /Madewell/ Boots /Frye/

[pagebreak]

2. Trendy Girl

Crop tops and circle skirts have been dominating the street-style scene this year, so why not top off 2013 in an outfit that combines the two? Adding a pair of cute, patterned stalkings like these polka-dot tights will keep your legs warm!

Sweater /Nordstrom BP/ Skirt /Nordstrom BP/ Necklace /Zara/ Tights /Nordstrom/ Booties /Zara/

[pagebreak]

3. Casual Cool

If you’re going for a more casual vibe, try a pair of dark colored denim, like this olive green pair. Complete the rest of the outfit with neutrals!

Denim /Zara/ Shirt /Free People/ Belt /Anthropologie/ Scarf /Urban Outfitters/ Booties /Nordstrom/

Alyssa is a senior at Fordham University pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies, and a minor in Spanish. With career goals ranging from digital editor at a major women's magazine, to writing a best selling young adult novel, she has put her skills to the test in many different areas of the communications field.