Surviving Summer with Her Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Summer is just around the corner (ONE MORE FINAL), and you know what that means: Her Campus Survival Kits. Per usual, our lovely HC partners hooked us up with a bunch of things to help make this summer the best one yet.

With a new season comes new accessories, and our Vera Bradley ID holders, keychains, and wallets will make the perfect new additions to our collection. They’ll be perfect for traveling and will still be great once the school year starts in the fall. Of course, before we even think about next year, there are plenty of fun summer activites to do first. Number one on the summer bucket list: BEACH TRIP! Once again, our girl Vera will come through with a beautiful, classically designed beach towel, and our friends at CamelBak will keep us nice and hydrated with water (or depending on the beach’s open container laws, something a little stronger). All the fuss of ~preparing~ for the beach will be made easier with Pure Silk Shaving Cream and if it’s our least favorite time of the month, Monthly Gift’s got us covered. 

We can’t wait to see what the summer has in store, and all the ways we’ll find to use our HC Survival Kits! Have a great summer, collegiettes! 

Olivia is a junior at Fordham University. She is a Communications major from bright and sunny Southern California, but the East Coast is her second home. She actually does love long walks on the beach, but she also loves being a friend, sister, daughter, and aunt. Most importantly, she hopes her articles make you feel happy.