Super Bowl 50: The 5 Most Attractive Denver Broncos

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Super Bowl 50 is right around the corner, which means it’s important to go over player stats, decide on the perfect wing sauce, and of course, make a list of attractive players on each team. Here are the Top Five from the Denver Broncos. 

1. Britton Colquitt, Punter

Blonde hair, blue eyes. Do we need to say more?

2. Demaryius Thomas, Wide Receiver 

There’s nothing cuter than a guy who’s always mid-laugh. Tell us a joke, Demaryius?

3. Aaron Brewer, Center

If you love a good (lumbersexual) beard, this 6’5″ California cutie is the one for you!

4. Owen Daniels, Tight End

Owen’s 10 years of experience in the NFL (and the start of some gray hair) make him your older, mature dream guy.

5. Peyton Manning, Quarterback

Big brother, loving father, Southern charm. Peyton Manning has it all (and hopefully will have a new Super Bowl ring this year)! 

Olivia is a junior at Fordham University. She is a Communications major from bright and sunny Southern California, but the East Coast is her second home. She actually does love long walks on the beach, but she also loves being a friend, sister, daughter, and aunt. Most importantly, she hopes her articles make you feel happy.