Sean Radomski, FCRH ’11

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Name: Sean Radomski

Major: International Political Economy

Single or Taken: Single

What he’s looking for in a girl: I like a girl who I can feel comfortable with being myself around and who feels confident enough to be who she is without needing to impress other people. I’d like her to have an individual streak but when things get tough has no problem talking about her or my personal issues.

Why he picked Fordham: I went to a Jesuit high school and many of the colleges that I applied to were Jesuit. What separated Fordham from the rest was its beautiful campus and close proximity to Manhattan. Being able to lie out on Eddie’s and being only 20 minutes from Manhattan was a big draw for me.

Hobbies: Although I won’t claim to be that good at either one, I enjoy playing both golf and tennis. I like to do crosswords, especially to keep me from getting bored in class. I’m an avid Philadelphia sports fan and love going to Phillies games in the summer. Finally, I never get tired of sitting on the beach and working up a tan while reading a good book.

Katie is a junior Communication and Media Studies major at Fordham University. Despite going to school in the Bronx, she is a proud Jersey Girl, born and raised in Cedar Grove, NJ. Since the sixth grade, communications has been her passion and main pursuit. She is actively involved in her school's television station and currently anchors the Fordham Nightly News. As a proud Italian-American, she also serves as a National Youth Co-Chair for UNICO, the largest Italian-American service organization in the U.S., and is a two-time scholarship recipient and member of New York Women in Communications. Katie is currently a Digital Media intern at Ralph Lauren. Some of her favorite things are the Jersey Shore (the place, not the TV show), anything chocolate, and the sales racks at Bloomingdales. She is obsessed with Glee, Rob Thomas, and Sophie Kinsella's Confessions of a Shopaholic book series. After graduation, Katie plans on pursuing a career in broadcast journalism or public relations.