Recipes to Surprise your Galentines With

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

The day before Valentine’s Day, Leslie Knope’s favorite holiday, and the best way to pregame V-Day…GALENTINE’S DAY!

Here are some fun recipes you can surprise your best pals with that will make your savory side AND your sweet tooth happy:

1. Chocolate Strawberry Heart

2. Heart Shaped Toasted Mozzarella

3. Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough

4. Heart Shaped Quesadillas

5.  Cupid Float

6. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Jell-O Shots 

7. Red Velvet Whoopie Pies 

8. Iced Pink Lemonade Cookie Pops 

9. Cupid Arrows 

10. Heart Shaped Pizzas 

Lauren is a senior at Fordham University pursuing a degree in Journalism and Political Science. With a career goal of being a broadcast journalist, she is spending time interning at networks such as NBC and FOX. Hobbies include writing for Her Campus and singing in Fordham's all-female a cappella group, the Satin Dolls, as well as drinking too much coffee, listening to far too many boy bands, and watching Buzzfeed Tasty videos one after another. 
Christina is a member of the class of 2018 at Fordham University, pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies. Some of her favorite things include Sex and the City re-runs, dogs and pretending Zayn is still a member of One Direction.