This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

It’s finals season which means long nights in the lib, with a cup of coffee in one hand and our laptop in another, along with a backpack full of textbooks and notebooks. We can’t wait to be lying in bed in flannel pajamas under a warm blanket, with no responsibilities except to completely hibernate during our month-long break from school. Besides the cup of coffee that was previously mentioned, the only thing that’s keeping us alive during this time is our well-crafted study playlist. It’s super easy for coffee to give us the energy to grab a slice of pizza late at night with our roommate or binge on Netflix for 6 hours, but neither of those will get us the good grade in the class. This playlist needs to give us enough energy to stay awake, but still motivate us to actually study.

Below are a couple of songs that need to be on your playlist, to guarantee that you get through finals successfully.

1. “Stronger”-Kanye West 

2. “Electric Feel”-MGMT

3. “Starboy”- The Weeknd

4. “Cheap Thrills”- Sia

5. “Gives You Hell”- The All-American Rejects

6. “Work”- Rihanna

7. “Middle”- DJ Snake

8. “All The Small Things”- Blink-182

9. “Cake By The Ocean”- DNCE

10. “Work from Home”- Fifth Harmony

11. “Stole the Show”- Kygo

12. “All Star”- Smash Mouth

13. “Crazy In Love”- Beyonce 

14. “All I Do Is Win”- DJ Khaled

15. “POWER”- Kanye West

16. “Daylight”- Matt and Kim

17. “Confident”- Demi Lovato

18. “Panda”- Desiigner

19. “No Problem”- Chance the Rapper

20. “All The Way Up”- Fat Joe

21. “Side to Side”- Ariana Grande

22. “Closer”- The Chainsmokers

23. “The Middle”- Jimmy Eat World

24. “All I Want for Christmas Is You”- Mariah Carey

25. ANYTHING from the Harry Potter movies

We hope you Rams do well on finals and have a great winter break!

Nicole came from Southern California to Fordham University to study psychology and marketing. When she's not in class, she's working at her local Applebee's or interning at a fashion PR firm in Manhattan. Nicole loves all things celebrity gossip, reality television, and most of all, food. In the future, Nicole hopes to be working as an editor of a popular woman's magazine or producer for a television show.