This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Another month, another beauty haul for only $10! Ipsy continuously blows my mind and exceeds my expectations. Every month is like my birthday with this cheap and easy beauty subscription! This month my beauty products came in a faux red leather bag with a masquerade mask imprint which is perfect for the Halloween season!

Inside this gorgeous bag were five amazing beauty samples. The first sample was a foundation from Make Up Forever in the shade R230. This shade matched my skin tone perfectly and I fell in love with the coverage this formula provided without getting oily throughout the day. 

Next was something I had never heard of: a “You Glow Girl” jelly highlighter from INC.redible. I honestly didn’t know what to expect when I saw that this product would be in my bag this month, but I was blown away by how unique and amazing this product was. This sample was a great size and the highlighter itself adds a beautiful purple shimmer to amp up any makeup look you are trying to achieve. The jelly consistency helps you blend the product out for a subtle look, or build it up for a more dramatic statement piece. 

I love trying out different primers and Ipsy loves sending them to me. The third product in my glam bag this month was a Yensa brand “Essential Glow” primer. This primer was light enough that I didn’t feel like I was suffocating my pores, but it held up to my busy day and left my makeup looking flawless. 

The fourth product was the “Take Home the Bronze” bronzer in the shade “Oliver” from the brand “the Balm”. This bronzer is perfect for fall when we are all losing a little bit of our summer glow. It adds dimension and pigment to your cheeks without making your face orange. I have worn this bronzer every day since my glam bag arrived and I love it!

The fifth and final product in my glam bag this month was an “SOO AE” brand “Donkey Milk Sleeping Mask”. Although I was a bit hesitant at first, once I put this mask on my face before bed I was hooked. My bag came with two face masks, but each package has enough product in it to last three uses. I put this mask on after washing my face before bed and my skin has never been softer or smoother. I’ve already ordered more! 

I have enjoyed incorporating this month’s products into my daily makeup routine and I cannot wait to see what is in store for me next month! Don’t forget to sign up for your own Ipsy glam bags using the code below! 

https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=ppage_ref&sid=link&refer=157ary

Sociology and Philosophy Double Major at Fordham Rose Hill Interested in: Art, Music, Makeup and Current Events