Nathaniel Baer, GSB ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Name: Nathaniel Baer

Major: Business Administration

Single or Taken: Single

What he’s looking for in a girl: I like a girl who says yes. I like to try a lot of new things and I’d like to be with a girl who does the same. I like snuggling on a couch with a good movie, but I want a girl who is open minded to do new activities. I like a girl with a good sense of humor who is not afraid to say what is on her mind and is adventurous, optimistic, open-minded, easy-going and, most importantly, confident.

Why he picked Fordham: Because I’m interested in pursuing a career in business, Fordham’s great business school was a perfect fit for me. Originally from California, moving to New York has allowed me to see my brother more; he lives in Manhattan and I travel there a lot. I love spending time in Manhattan, and bonding with my brother is an added bonus.

Hobbies: I enjoy making music, going out, surfing, skiing, water skiing/water sports, rock-climbing, scuba diving, and ATV riding.

Katie Moran is a junior at Boston College, majoring in Communication. Originally from Seattle, she loves the East Coast but misses her rainy days and Starbucks coffees. On campus, Katie is involved with Sub Turri Yearbook, the Appalachia Volunteer Program, UGBC Women's Issues Team, Cura, and the Women's Resource Center Big Sister Program. She loves reading, watching "Friends," and exploring new places. She has a passion for creating and hopes to begin a career in marketing and advertising.
Katie is a junior Communication and Media Studies major at Fordham University. Despite going to school in the Bronx, she is a proud Jersey Girl, born and raised in Cedar Grove, NJ. Since the sixth grade, communications has been her passion and main pursuit. She is actively involved in her school's television station and currently anchors the Fordham Nightly News. As a proud Italian-American, she also serves as a National Youth Co-Chair for UNICO, the largest Italian-American service organization in the U.S., and is a two-time scholarship recipient and member of New York Women in Communications. Katie is currently a Digital Media intern at Ralph Lauren. Some of her favorite things are the Jersey Shore (the place, not the TV show), anything chocolate, and the sales racks at Bloomingdales. She is obsessed with Glee, Rob Thomas, and Sophie Kinsella's Confessions of a Shopaholic book series. After graduation, Katie plans on pursuing a career in broadcast journalism or public relations.