This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Name:
Nathalie Kirby

Hometown:
Madison, CT

Year:
Sophomore

Major:
I’m double majoring in Communication and Media Studies & French Studies.

Single or Taken: Single

What is your idea of a perfect date?
I guess I don’t really have a perfect date…as long as I’m getting to know the person, we could just be sitting on Eddie’s. 

What is a cheesy pick-up line that always makes you laugh?
“Buy me a beer and I’ll sleep with you.” (Lol at the fact that our friend actually came up to my roommate and said that)

Who is your celebrity crush?
Orlando Bloom circa Pirates of the Caribbean but with Marshall from HIMYM personality.

Best trait in a significant other:
Humor.  I love guys that can joke around and be sarcastic with me–it’s the best. 

What is a surprising fact about you?
French was my first language. 

What food are you craving right now?
Mac n’ cheese…or anything cheesy, really. 

If you had a reality show, what would it be called?
Well, I have a soft spot for Family Feud so even though I wouldn’t actually be good at it, I wouldn’t mind hanging out with Steve Harvey everyday. 

If you had a song play every time you walked somewhere, what would it be?
“I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)” by The Proclaimers…its the song from How I Met Your Mother that Ted and Marshall play on their road trip. (Fact: my roommate and I actually listened to this song way too many times on our road trip to DC.)

If you had to get on a plane right now and go to your dream destination, where would you go?
Paris, duh. 

Do you have any advice for your fellow collegiettes?
Make sure that you take a step back every once in a while and enjoy the present.  I really think it’s important to constantly remind yourself how lucky you are that you’re at an amazing school in an amazing city (I’m only a little biased).  I’m learning that college really does go quickly so always try to be grateful for the life you’re currently living and worry less about what’s coming. 

Lauren is a senior at Fordham University pursuing a degree in Journalism and Political Science. With a career goal of being a broadcast journalist, she is spending time interning at networks such as NBC and FOX. Hobbies include writing for Her Campus and singing in Fordham's all-female a cappella group, the Satin Dolls, as well as drinking too much coffee, listening to far too many boy bands, and watching Buzzfeed Tasty videos one after another.