Trader Joe\'S Reusable Bag
Trader Joe\'S Reusable Bag
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon

My Top Vegan and Gluten Free Fall Trader Joe’s Products

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

You know Fall has officially started when all the new seasonal products arrive at Trader Joe’s. Nothing fills me with more serotonin than walking through the aisles of Trader Joe’s and stocking my cart full of every pumpkin spice and apple product available. It can definitely be a little intimidating trying to pick out the best products, and finding allergen friendly ones, so I’ve put together a list of my top Fall favorites to make your next TJ’s run go smoothly.

Pumpkin Spice Bagel (GF Option)

Not only are these pumpkin bagels absolutely amazing, but they also have a gluten free version! These bagels make any morning 10x better and are perfect for a festive BEC, loaded with almond butter and bananas or with a simple cream cheese spread (TJ’s also has a pumpkin cream cheese!)

Pumpkin Pancake Mix (GF Option, Can make Vegan)

Trader Joe’s has so many awesome baking mixes that take all the stress out baking. Their pumpkin pancake mix is gluten free and take less than 5 minutes to whip the mix together. All you have to do is mix, pour and flip and you have a delicious and easy Fall breakfast! If you’re vegan, you can swap out eggs in the mixture for a DIY chia or flax egg!

Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice cashew Yogurt (V, GF)

This one is perfect for all my dairy free friends! I’ve always been a big fan of Trader Joe’s dairy free yogurts, but this one is my absolute favorite. It’s made with a cashew and coconut cream base with the perfect pumpkin flavor that will take all your Instagram worthy yogurt bowls to the next level.

Maple oat Beverage (V,gf)

Another dairy free favorite of mine! I’ve been using this oat milk in my coffee and matcha lattes lately and it adds the perfect sweet and cozy touch. It actually makes me sad that this isn’t around all year long so I’m always sure to stock up on this one.

Pumpkin butter

This pumpkin butter is so amazing and SO versatile, I swear it has infinite uses. It’s a perfectly sweet and silky-smooth spread that I love to use on toast, mix a spoonful into my coffee, have with fruit, add to baked goods, and tbh, eat by the spoonful.

While the list of amazing Fall products could probably go on forever, I hope these top 5 items have made their way onto your grocery list and get you all geared up for the changing season.

Meg Cardi

Fordham '22

Meg is an Anthropology major part of the Social Work program at Fordham who has a passion for all things regarding sustainability, fashion and food!