Election Hero Imagespng?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Election Hero Imagespng?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus Media
Style > Beauty

My Favorite Sustainable Clothing and Makeup Brands

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.
Girlfriend Collective 

GC is a great activewear company that uses recycled water bottles to make their clothes. Their original lines consisted of soley leggings and sports bras but have continued to expand with shorts, skorts, jackets, and will be releasing a swim line this spring. They also have created a “For Everyone” unisex line! 

Saie Beauty

Saie is a women owned sustainable and clean beauty company that uses non toxic materials, sustainable packaging, and doesn’t test on animals! Some of their best sellers include a glowy liquid highlighter, brow butter and lip glosses. 

Organic Basics 

Organic Basics is a Denmark based clothing company that uses sustainably and ethically made pieces that are a staple for every wardrobe. They specialize in super soft undergarments and a variety of tops, t-shirts, and a new circular denim line.

RMS Beauty 

RMS beauty is a popular vegan makeup brand that uses recyclable glass cintainers for all their products. They’ve recieved features from InStyle and Cosmopolitan for their highlighter, lip/cheek duo, and eye polish. 

Pact

Pact’s mission is to create “Earth’s Favorite Clothing Company” by using the most sustainable fibers and ethical factories. They offer high quality and affordable pieces that are shipped in sustainable packaging and allows you to offset the carbon footprint in your shipment. Pact also offers a “Give Back Box” where customers can choose to donate their old clothes to non profits.

Meg Cardi

Fordham '22

Meg is an Anthropology major part of the Social Work program at Fordham who has a passion for all things regarding sustainability, fashion and food!