Links We Love Week of 2/3

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Why Do Royals Always Carry Clutches? The Accessories Aren’t Just For Style – Bustle 

This article explores the rules and regulations of royal interaction with the public in a super interesting way. Turns out, their purses are a sneaky excuse to not shake hands with us ~commoners~. 

Kim Kardashian Snapchatted a List of Enemies But it Was Only To Give Them A Present – Cosmo 

If you’re a follower of Kim K, you know about the ‘blue list.’ This list of Kim’s foes was outed on her Snapchat, as a part of her campaign for her latest perfume launch. 

Jenna Dewan & Channing Tatum’s ‘Step Up’ Audition Tape Shows They Were Meant To Be — Bustle 

Come. On. These two cannot be any cuter. 

7 Things You Might Not Know About Working as a Disney Princess – Real Simple

Think you know how being a Disney princess goes? This link will change your mind. 

‘This Is Us” Milo Ventimiglia’s #CrockPotIsInnocent ​Super Bowl Ad Is Hilarious Perfection – Cosmo 

Any fan of ‘This Is Us’ will feel this one, deep. 

Vera Wang Suits Up Eagles Cheerleaders for Super Bowl Showdown With Patriots – WWD 

Gives us all something to look for in tomorrow’s big game. 

Christina is a member of the class of 2018 at Fordham University, pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies. Some of her favorite things include Sex and the City re-runs, dogs and pretending Zayn is still a member of One Direction.