Kristin Brunje FCRH ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Name: Kristin Brunje

Single or Taken: Single

Major: International Political Economy with minors in Spanish and Business Administration

What she’s looking for in a significant other: Someone I can laugh with, someone who makes me laugh, and someone who, when I do laugh, can handle my obnoxious laugh.  Someone who I can go out and have fun with, but who’s also down to stay in and watch a movie.

Why she picked Fordham: It was the first college I visited and it was so pretty.  Everything about Fordham in the summer (when I visited) was amazing, and every college I visited afterwards paled in comparison. 

Campus involvement: Expressions Dance Alliance, New Student Orientation Leader, RHA Vice President of Walsh, Senior Week Volunteer, Economics Society, and I lifeguard.

What is one thing you don’t understand about the opposite sex?  Why they can’t own up to their sh*t because they think a girl will get mad at them, but in reality you know she’s going find out and be even more upset.  Also, why they even do things they feel the need to lie about. 

What is your hidden talent? I have double jointed shoulders.

Do you prefer to make the first move or have him come to you?  I prefer boys to come approach me. 

Who is your celebrity crush? Justin Timberlake

What is your life motto? “I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word I’m saying.”

A senior in FCRH, Stephanie is a double major in Political Science and American Studies. She is from Eastchester NY, which is about 20 minutes away from Fordham. She is involved in the Fordham Dance Team, is a Secretary of the Residence Hall Association board, New Student Orientation, and various other clubs.